Selfie Photography

At any random moment I have a photoshoot all by myself!

On a side note when i'm feeling really down, i just raid my closet and try put together outfit!!!! It always seems to brightens my mood!

Another plus ....... when your busy like me and an event pops up, you always have a couple of outfits already put together in your mind! SAVES loads of time ladies and the gents would be grateful as well!!!!!!

Thats one of my secrets to not being late......but for real why are some ladies always late?????

Comments

  1. IKR! I do the same thing too! Its fun to go through your closet and find new outfits from things you've never considered before. Idk why women are always late. My mom went to a wedding the other day and the bride was over 2 hours late!!! Now you tell me! WHY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts