Bad Hair Day....scratch that MONTH!!!!

So we have seen from natural hair videos/blogs of our natural hair ladies hair all dolled up and perfect.... well for the past couple of weeks I didn't have any energy to do anything with my hair to be honest with you!

I choose today to be totally transparent with you ....

I was lazy, emotionally drained with life (dealing with my dads 1st yr memorial) and missing my boo.....that's just the way it is sometimes.

I just combed my hair in two strand twists/ buns/pinned up/ twists out.

You know the health of your hair is affected not only by your physical state but emotional as well. You just have to give yourself sometime to recover. We cant be perfect all the time!

How do you feel sometimes?

Comments

  1. Haha. That's exactly the way my hair looks right now...tired. I was. Using a certain brand of argan oil and it grew out really fast. Then I changed it, kept getting sick and stressing, so it looks..."dead" and it didn't grow :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you change it if it grew out your hair? Mine needs trimming, deep conditioning and some TLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind Jeon, like everything else that too will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ask me, all that you mentioned there are hair styles in my book! lol! I'm rocking an afro and according to Kitty, it in the cruff stage where it just cannot be styled whatsoever. I just needed a break from braids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts