Updated---- > Must Have Products for MY Natural Hair

I know you have been waiting for this for a while now.........

In this post I want to highlight the products I have used and are currently using in MY hair. 

* Disclaimer some products may not be recommended for natural hair but this is what I have used and you can see the results. 

 Pro-line Comb-Thru Softener. 
I bought this product once and used it during the first year after I did the big chop. 

 Olive Oil Sheen Spray ..... used this product in my relax hair had about half the can left so I didn't want to waste it. Haven't used it since 


Dr. Miracle Hair Medicated Treatment. I alsobought this when my hair was relaxed and continued to use it until the jar was finished. Haven't used it since



Doo Gro Mega  Thick - I used this product once as well, lasted for about 3 months. I saw results immediately that's why I had to stop using it! I currently alternate with these two products below: 

Doo Gro Mega Long Hair Vitalizer

Doo Gro Triple Strength
 LOVE THEM!!!!!


Product out of Jamaica by Beautifulearth a natural Hair Salon. Check out there line of products. This is amazing !!!!

Its the Coconut & Lemongrass Hydrating Oil. I spray three squirts in my hand and rub it into my hair every other day.  I love it so much I have my friends bring a bottle for me when I run out!!! Here's a link to their site --->  http://www.beautifulearthja.com/signature-hair--body-oils.html



 I use argan oil once a week, I add about 3 drops in my hand and rub in in my twists.


  This is my must have !!! Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisturizer. LOVE IT!!! When I don't use the Beautiful Earth Oil I use this. 

I rub a teaspoon of fantasia instant oil moisturizer every 2-3 days     


Water is vital as well. Spray my hair every other day ...
 if i remember :)


 Apple Cider Vinegar, I use this once a month or when I feel there is too much build up in my hair.  One (1) part ACV to three (3) parts water in a bottle.



Okay Shea Butter.... I used it when i'm twisting my hair along with water and the Argan Oil Moisturizer. Have it over a year and I have a quarter left!!!!!!!

Extra Virgin Olive Oil  - rubb in my hair every three (3) days and when im sealing in the water after spraying. 




 
I decided to try this shampoo, I've had this bottle for almost a yr now along qith the conditioner you will see below ..... not sure if i'll repurchase as yet. 



Purchased this with the shampoo above, been using almost a year. The smell is amazing though.


I used this for couple months before I decided to start making my own deep conditioner. Link below 


Recipe 

Ripe Banana/Avacado 
Coconut Milk
Coconut Oil
Honey 

After I rinse out I rub EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL to seal in the moisture. 

Here is the video I followed to do my own DIY Deep Conditioner  
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjgajpgLpUg


























Comments

Popular Posts