Facts About My Hair

Well today I feel like sharing some facts about my hair.

1. I had natural hair for 21 years before I relaxed it for a wedding

2. I had relaxed hair for 3 years

3. I'm now natural 3years 3months and counting.....

4. I have 4c hair

5. My hair is longest at the back and the middle of my hair

6. I didn't use any heat in my hair for 3yrs 2mths since I did the big chop. I blow dried a very small section in the back and change my mind lol

7. I wash my hair every 2 weeks

8. I trim my hair twice a year

9. I went to a hairdresser once since I big chopped 3yrs 3mths ago

10. I take on average 5 hours to comb my hair. But I don't comb my hair again for another 2 weeks

11. I air dry my hair

12. I prefer to comb my hair when my hair is little damp after I've washed it.

13. I pray over my hair

14. I wore my hair in a different style every month for my 1st year natural

15. I think about hairstyles days/weeks/months in advance. I already have my bday hairstyle and its in April :)

16. I put on my silk cap as soon as I get home

17. I do all my hairstyles myself

18. My favourite hairstyle is the two strand twist out

19. I dont fancy braids or weave

20. My hair takes about 3 days to begin to interlock

21. I have to add water to my hair to get it soft

22. I have about 7 grey strands of hair

23. I used to iron comb my hair about 6 times per yr when I was younger

24. I do not plan on relaxing my hair in the future, but might consider flat ironing it... still thinking about it

25. I am very gentle with each strand of hair, less friction the better.


Comments

Popular Posts